Instagram introduced a new feature “Reels” that allow you to make short videos. The concept is no doubt inspired by the famous social media app TikTok.
Tiktok introduced the concept of making short-form videos into a piece of art. While Instagram is used by billions of people, it is the effort of becoming an all-in-one platform introducing reels.
Moreover, Instagram connects you to a global community so the reel feature allows the content creators to spread their content all over the globe and reach a wider audience. The new feature allows you to make short videos from the range of 15 seconds to 60 seconds.
Reading it makes one want to make reels But do you know how to make short-form videos with Instagram reels? Probably not. Well, don’t worry because I have covered in detail how you do it in effortless ways.
How to download Instagram Reels Videos?
Open Heatfeed’s instagram reels downloader.
Paste the link.
Enjoy your reels video offline.
How to find a reel feature on Instagram?
There are currently three ways to reach or record Instagram reels.
- Instagram Home screen
- Reels Tab
- Instagram Stories
- To reach it from the home screen, all you need to do is to hit the + icon given at the top right corner. or you can also scroll down to reel ta at the bottom of the screen.
- To reach it from Reels Tab. all you need to do is to hit the camera icon at the top right corner.
Two ways to make short-form videos with Instagram Reels:
There are two ways you can employ to make Instagram reels mentioned below.
1. Create a new Instagram reel.
2. Create Instagram reels from the recorded content from your Camera Roll.
Best tool to download Instagram reels ?
Reels-Downloader.net is the fastest and the best tool to download reels videos.
Note: No matter what way you are going to opt, the steps written below will guide you through it.
- Open the Camera provided in Instagram Stories. Look for the reel icon located either in the create mode or from the multiple options in the menu next to the story.
- Tap the music icon on this screen to select the audio.
- You will see a play icon through which you can choose the speed of your video to be recorded.
- Chose how long you want your video to be by hitting the circle on the left, choose from 15, 30, or 60 seconds by pressing it.
- Then you can set the timer for your video by hitting the stopwatch icon. Setting a timer will show a countdown before the start of the recording. You can choose the duration of the countdown by hitting the number next to “countdown”. You can choose from the range of 3 seconds and 10 seconds.
- You can then swipe across to select filter either from previously saved ones or from “Browse Effects”.
- You can record a new video or can upload footage from the camera roll. Moreover, you can resume or pause your video multiple times.
- You can cut or delete any clip you don’t want in the video y just pressing the back arrow towards the right of the record button. Press into any clip you want to edit or delete. Do it by using the scissor icon to trim or trash to delete.
- You can then use draw and text options and can use Instagram stickers as well.
- If your video contains dialogues you should provide them in caption form as well to facilitate deaf or those with hearing difficulty.
- Instagram crops your reel to 4:5 dimension when you put it on the feed, so always adjust the placement of the text in such a way it doesn’t crop out of the video.
- When you are done with all this, you can edit the cover photo from camera roll content or with a video thumbnail. If you want to keep your feed aesthetics in place, choose the image accordingly from the camera roll.
- Now you are all set to share your reel on the Instagram story, feed, or on the new reels tab on your profile.
How can we add music to Instagram reels?
- If any music you find on Instagram and you like it you can add it to your reels. All you need to do is tap on it and choose the “Use Audio” option. However, you can also select music from the library or your personally recorded audio.
- Instagram also allows you to search specific audio. This allows you to stay up to date with the trend. Always remember that there is nothing wrong with taking inspiration from others.
- There are situations when your Instagram doesn't provide a Music feature. If you encounter one, don’t worry. You can record your audio yourself or edit your videos outside of the reels.
Instagram reels allow you to create content within the Instagram app without using any third-party app. There is no denying in that if you are a content creator you have always had to create content using outside apps for Instagram. But now there is no need to do so.
All you need to know is how to make short-form videos with Instagram reels. And to my guess, you have already learned it if you are reading this now. So what are you waiting for? Take your content game to next level by staying up to date with new trends.